30th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Operator-cum-Technician?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that SAIL has published the recruitment for Operator-cum-Technician. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

12th February 2019, 07:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Operator-cum-Technician?

You can apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment through online at the official website www.sail.co.in by filling and submitting the online application form. The cost of application is Rs. 150/- for Mining Sirdar and Rs. 250/- for Overman and Surveyor.

The pay scale allotted to SAIL Operator-cum-Technician is mentioned below:-
—> Overman:- Rs. 16800-3%- 24110/-
—> Mining Sirdar:- Rs. 15830-3%- 22150/-
—> Surveyor:- Rs. 16800-3%- 24110/-
12th February 2019, 10:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Operator-cum-Technician?

Interested and eligible candidate can apply online through the official website of sail i.e. www.sail.co.in

Fill in the application form with necessary details.

Candidates have to pay the Non-refundable application fee through internet banking or credit / debit card.
SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.

Upload the latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size)

Submit the application form and take a primary out of application form for future use.

For details you can visit the below mentioned website notifications link.
https://www.sailcareers.com/media/up...T-ATT......pdf
13th February 2019, 09:07 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment:

HOW TO APPLY?

All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 18 February 2019.

PAY SCALE ALLOTTED: Rs.16,800 - 24,110/-

For more information, you can visit www.sail.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?