9th February 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Air India Limited Security Supervisor recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Air India Limited Security Supervisor recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for this recruitment for the same post? Can you please let me know about the procedure?

11th February 2020, 10:19 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Air India Limited Security Supervisor recruitment?

The candidates willing to apply for Air India Limited Security Supervisor recruitment can download the application format from the web link shared below and can take print out of the application form.

http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/868_1_Supervisor-Security-Feb-2020.pdf.

The completely and correctly filled application from needs to send at the address mentioned below:-

Post Applied for:-Security Supervisor
Alliance Air
personnel Department
Alliance Bhawan
Domestic Terminal-1 IGI Airport
New Delhi 110037
11th February 2020, 01:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Air India Limited Security Supervisor recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Air India Limited Security Supervisor recruitment is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested all relevant documents send to Post Applied For Supervisor (Security) Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, l.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110037.

Cost of Air India Limited Security Supervisor recruitment application form is For GEN/ OBC category Candidates Rs. 1000/- and For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.airindia.in/.
11th February 2020, 08:44 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested all relevant documents and send it before 04th of March 2020 to the following address:-

Post applied for - Supervisor (Security)
Alliance Air Personnel Department,
Alliance Bhawan,
Domestic Terminal - 1,
I.G.I Airport, New Delhi - 110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?