15th August 2020, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for ALIMCO ITI Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for ALIMCO recruitment of ITI Apprentices. Can any of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of application for the same post. Kindly help me.

15th August 2020, 04:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ALIMCO ITI Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for ALIMCO ITI Apprentice recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed application form along with photograph and copies of certificates before 24th of August 2020 and send by registered/ speed post to -

Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India,
APC, Plot No. 40, 106 Industrial Area, Richhai, Jabalpur - 482010

Cost of application - No application fee required
15th August 2020, 08:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ALIMCO ITI Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

••• Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format and send their application by registered post only to artificial Limbs manufacturing Corporation of India, Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh on or before 24 August 2020.

••• The candidates are advised to register to apprenticeship portal at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in and must show that number in the application form.
15th August 2020, 08:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

How to apply for ALIMCO ITI Apprentice recruitment:-

Eligible aspirants can apply for the ALIMCO ITI apprenticeship posts 2020 in the prescribed application format.
send your application through the registered post only to the below mentioned address before the last date.

Address:-
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)
Jabalpur
Madhya Pradesh
16th August 2020, 02:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for ALIMCO (Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India) ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Apprentice recruitment is Interested candidates may apply for this recruitment in prescribed Application Form along with Photograph and copies of certificates send by registered /speed post to Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India, G.T. Road, Naramau, Kanpur-209217 on or before 20.07.2020.

Cost of ALIMCO (Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India) ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Apprentice recruitment Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.alimco.in/.
17th August 2020, 11:35 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

Eligible aspirants can apply for the ALIMCO ITI apprenticeship post 2020 in the prescribed application format send your application through the registered post only to the below maintained address before the last date

Postal address:-
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India ( ALIMCO ) Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh on or before 24 August 2020.
The candidates are advised to register to apprenticeship portal at www.apprenticeship.gov.in and must show that number in the application form ( Registration and attach a photocopy of the profile).

Cost of application:-
Candidates will have not to pay any application fee.
17th August 2020, 11:44 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for ALIMCO ITI Apprentice recruitment by following given steps -

1. First of all register yourself on given link-

https://apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/Home.aspx

2. Login with username and password.

3. Apply for apprenticeship by filling required details.

4. Make fee payment .

5. Submit the application.

Candidates applying for ITI Apprentice posts through ALIMCO Recruitment 2020 must fill the application form in a prescribed format attached with advertisement, and send the same along with copies of relevant supporting documents to the "Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) Kanpur - 209217" .

There is no application fee applicable for this apprenticeship.
17th August 2020, 01:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Click here to apply online

°°° From there go to the recruitment section.

°°° Over there you will fine the Advertisement for the trade apprentice

°°° Open and read the information in it.

°°° And if you are eligible, register @apprenticeship.gov.in

°°° Fill the application form.

°°° Recheck the total information, you have entered.

°°° Submit by sending it to this address:
Artificial Limbs manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) Kanpur, 209217.
18th August 2020, 10:55 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How can I apply for ALIMCO ITI Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India Vacancy notification 2020 for the 74 ITI Apprentice Jobs in ALIMCO Online Apply.

Starting Date for Submission of Application: 3 July 2020.
Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 20 July 2020.

Mode of Apply: Through Offline. or Online
Job Location: All India.
Postal Address: Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) Kanpur – 209217.

or

Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 4 June 2020 or For Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India – ITI Apprentice Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?