14th May 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Banaras Hindu University Staff Nurse recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for applying in Banaras Hindu University recruitment of Staff Nurse. Can any of you kindly tell me how I can apply for this recruitment?

15th May 2020, 11:39 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Banaras Hindu University Staff Nurse recruitment?

1. Those who meet minimum academic qualification which was Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc in Nursing had to fill this application form and send it to given mail id along with a recent photograph.

2. The last date of application was 10th May 2020. The date of skill test was 14th May 2020.
15th May 2020, 03:13 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: How can I apply for Banaras Hindu University Staff Nurse recruitment?

Candidate are required to fill the application form (proforma enclosed with the official advertisement) which can be downloaded from the link https://www.bhu.ac.in/tmpPosts/apr2020/25/0001.pdf and send the same along with relevant documents/certiftcates and one copy of recent photograph through e-mail only.

Interested candidates should send their application through e-mail at [email protected].

Further, the last date of filling an application for the same recruitment cannot be mentioned here as the recruitment has been postponed until further notice as per the updates on 09.05.2020.

For more updates regarding the same vacancy, you must refer to the link https://www.bhu.ac.in/tmp_posts/ on regular basis.
15th May 2020, 04:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates will have to send their application through e-mail at [email protected] by 10th of May 2020 before 5:00 PM.

Note -
Applications will not be accepted by post or by hand.
Incomplete application form will not be entertained.
15th May 2020, 05:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Procedures to apply are as follows:-
Interested candidates need to fill in the application form and send the application along with relevant documents and certificates along with one copy of recent photograph through e-mail at [email protected].

Last date to apply- 10/05/2020 by 05:00 PM.
15th May 2020, 06:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Banaras Hindu University Staff Nurse recruitment:-

Interested candidates should fill the application form in the prescribed format and send the application along with relevant documents / C certificates along with one copy of recent photograph through e-mail at
[email protected].
15th May 2020, 06:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

How to apply for Banaras Hindu University Staff Nurse recruitment:-

Interested candidates should fill the application form in the prescribed format address and the application along with the relevant documents certificates along with one copy of recent photograph through e-mail at [email protected]. the application should reach latest by 10 May 2020 by 5 PM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?