20th August 2020, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the Bharat Electronics Limited Medical Devices Project Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Medical Devices Project Engineer recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this BEL recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

22nd August 2020, 07:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Bharat Electronics Limited Medical Devices Project Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for the Bharat Electronics Limited Medical Devices Project Engineer recruitment:-

Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of BEL at
www.bel.co.india.in

Online registration starts from 12/0 8/2020 to 26 / 0 8 / 2020.

Candidates should have a valid email id and mobile number.

Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.

After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application.
22nd August 2020, 10:57 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Bharat Electronics Limited Medical Devices Project Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for the Bharat Electronics Limited Medical Devices Project Engineer recruitment is given below.

1. First of all visit official website-
http://bel-india.in/

2.Go to Recruitment / Career Section

3.Read notification / Advertisement

4.Then Click apply online button

5.Fill all necessary details

6.If required pay Application Fees

7.Click on the submit button and take the print out for future reference.
23rd August 2020, 12:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Click here to apply online

°°° From there go to the recruitment section and find the advertisement for project engineer vacancies.

°°° Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.

°°° The application fee should be remitted through SBI collect. Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.

°°° Candidates can also make payment by approaching SBI branch.

°°° General, OBC and EWS candidates have to enter the SBI collect reference number generated after payment in the application form. ( Application fee - ₹ 500/-)

°°°SC/ST/EWS candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.

°°°Class 10th marksheet, engineering degree certificate, all semester marks cards, caste certificate, work experience certificate has to be uploaded with the application form.
23rd August 2020, 07:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: How can I apply for the Bharat Electronics Limited Medical Devices Project Engineer recruitment?

BEL Project Engineer Notification 2020,
Last date for apply: 26th August 2020

According to the information given in the Official BEL Project Engineer Jobs 2020 Notification, those candidates who completed their B.E, B.Tech from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.

Application fee : Rs.500/- general/OBC
SC/ST/Exserviceman: Free

For applying BEL Medical Devices Project Engineer visit Official Site @ bel-india.in
23rd August 2020, 09:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Bharat Electronics Limited India recruitment for Project Engineer (Medical Devices), you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link https://online.cbexams.com/bel_regis...n/Default.aspx by 26.08.2020.

Also, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs. 500/- for candidates belonging to General, EWS, and OBC category while all other candidates are exempted from application fee payment.
23rd August 2020, 10:16 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ http://bel-india.in/ before 26th of August 2020 for the Bharat Electronics Limited Project Engineer (Medical Devices) recruitment.

Important dates are -
Starting date for submission of online application - 12th of August 2020
Last date for submission of online application - 26th of August 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?