20th February 2021, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Draughtsman recruitment of Border Roads Organisation. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this BRO recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

23rd February 2021, 03:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021?

Procedure to apply for Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply for this recruitment in prescribed application form along with self Attested all required document send to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.

Cost of Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021 Application Form is For Gen/OBC/EWS category candidates is Rs. 50/- and For SC/ST category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.bro.gov.in/.
23rd February 2021, 06:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021?

You can download the application form through http://bro.gov.in/WriteReadData/linkimages/9266377636-12.pdf and can take a print out of the application form.

You would need to fill the application form completely and correctly without any error along with copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate and proof of Income certificate and attested by Gazetted Officer or self attested.
23rd February 2021, 08:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021:-

Visit the official website -
www.bro.gov.in

Candidates can check and verify the eligibility terms to apply for the post.

After a clear glance, download the application form through the link.

And then fill the application form with the required information.

Paste your recent color passport size photograph in the application form

After that read the declaration section completely.

Duly sign the application form and put your left hand thumb impression.

Ensure the details are correct and accurate before covering it.

Finally cover the application form and post it to the respective address given below:-

Office Address

GREE CENTRE,
Dighi Camp,
Pune - 411015

Application fees:-

General / EWS / OBC candidates - Rs 50

SC/ST/PH candidates - No fee
23rd February 2021, 10:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021:-

1 - Go to the official website -
www.bro.gov.in

2 - Click on apply now button and read all the details carefully.

3 - Candidates can check and verify the eligibility terms to apply for the post.

4 - Download application form through the link.

5 - Fill the application form with the required information.

6 - Paste your recent color passport size photograph in the application form.

7 - Read the the declaration section completely.

8 - Duly sign the application form and put your left hand thumb impression .

9 - Finally submit the application form.

10 - Take a print out of the application form for future reference.

Application fees:-

General/EWS including EXSM / OBC candidates: Rs. 50/-

SC/ST/PH candidates: No fee.
23rd February 2021, 10:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the Border Roads Organisation Draughtsman recruitment 2021 are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed application form along with self-attested all required documents and send it to the following address within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.

Address:-
Commandant GREF Centre,
Dighi Camp, Pune - 411015
25th February 2021, 04:30 PM
Adityahelp

Hello ,
You can apply for Border Roads Organisation on www.bro.gov.in and download the pescribed format and send the hard copy as follows
1.Quote the advertisement number (ADVT No 01/2021) and post applied for should be submitted so as to following address
Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune 411 015

For Draughtsman the eligibility criteria are as follows -
Essential Qualification

1.10+2 with Science Subjects from a recognized Board; and
2. Having two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship from a recognized Institute or equivalent;
or
Possessing two years National Trade Certificate for Draughtsman (Civil) from a recognized Institute and having one year practical experience in the trade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?