14th May 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Mobile Forensic Expert recruitment?

Sir, I want to apply for Mobile Forensic Expert recruitment of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. I would like to know how I can apply for this recruitment of BECIL? Please tell me about the procedure asap.

15th May 2020, 01:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Mobile Forensic Expert recruitment?

Candidates who meet minimum eligibility criteria for post of Mobile Forensic expert have to send the duly filled application form available on BECIL official website along with attached requirement documents to email id which is [email protected].

The last date to send email was 6th May 2020.

There are total 12 posts for Mobile Forensic expert recruitment.
15th May 2020, 04:53 PM
Deadman11145

Default Re: How can I apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Mobile Forensic Expert recruitment?

<> All interested and eligible candidates may send the CV and prescribed proforma (provided by BECIL) to the email [email protected] on or before 6 may 2020.
15th May 2020, 05:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Mobile Forensic Expert recruitment are as follows:-
Interested candidates who are eligible may send the CV and prescribed proforma being provided by BECIL to the email [email protected].

Last date to apply- 06/05/2020
15th May 2020, 06:13 PM
Mantun Bhai

To apply for BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) recruitment for Mobile Forensic Experts, you are required to send an Email with your CV and prescribed proforma Annexure-IV (provided by BECIL with the official advertisement) on the EMail
[email protected] by 06.05.2020.

The official advertisement along with the performa for application can be downloaded by referring to the link https://www.becil.com/uploads/vacanc...56b922fe5f.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?