30th November 2020, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Finance Institutional Trainee recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Cochin Shipyard Finance Institutional Trainee recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for this recruitment for the same post? Can you please let me know about the procedure?

2nd December 2020, 12:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Finance Institutional Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Finance Institutional Trainee recruitment is Interested candidates may send their application at the below mentioned Email ID. Enclose the copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.

Last Date and Email ID: The Application along with enclosures should be sent through Email at the following Email ID — [email protected], on or before 09/12/2020.

The Subject of the mail should be “Application to Institutional Training scheme in CSL”.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www cochinshipyard.com/.
2nd December 2020, 03:27 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Finance Institutional Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply :
Step 1 : Go to official website of Cochin Shipyard Ltd.

Step 2 : Go to the Careers tab and Search for the Institutional Trainee. Click “Vacancy Notification for Engagement Of Institutional Trainees (CA/CMA/CS) in CSL”

Step 3 : Download and read the notification carefully, if you are eligible then fill the application. The application is enclosed with the notification.

Step 4 : Send the application with the necessary documents to the mail ID: [email protected]http://[email protected]=1&p=7297297. Subject of the mail should be “Application to Institutional Training scheme in CSL”

Step 5 : Take a print out of your application for future use.
2nd December 2020, 07:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Finance Institutional Trainee recruitment:-

Go to the official website of cochinshipyard Limited -
www.cochinshipyard.com

Go to the careers tab and search for the Institutional Trainee
click ''Vacancy notification for Engagement office Institutional Trainee ( CA/ CMA/ CS) in CSL''.

Download and read the notification carefully, if you are eligible then fill the application. The application is enclosed with the notification.

Send the application with the necessary documents to the the mail ID
[email protected].
Subject of the the mail should be ''Application to Institutional Training scheme in CSL''.

Take a printout of your application for future use.

Application fee:-

There is no application fee.
2nd December 2020, 09:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Finance Institutional Trainee recruitment:-

All The Eligible candidates can apply for November 2020 Cochin Shipyard Limited Institutional Trainee recruitment as maintained below.
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-mail ID
[email protected] on or before 09 December 2020 along with all the required documents.

Application fee:-

There is no application fee.
3rd December 2020, 01:28 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Cochin Shipyard Finance Institutional Trainee recruitment 2020:

** HOW TO APPLY:

Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed Application Form Along with relevant self-attested documents send to [email protected] on or before 09/12/2020.

** COST OF APPLICATION FEE: NIL.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?