3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant General Finance Manager recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for applying in Himachal Pradesh PSC recrutiment of Assistant General Finance Manager. Can anyone of you kindly tell me how can I apply for this recruitment?

5th September 2019, 02:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant General Finance Manager recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant General Finance Manager recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant General Finance Manager recruitment application form is For General Category candidate is Rs. 400/- and For SC & others reserved Category of H.P candidates is Rs. 100/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/.

5th September 2019, 09:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant General Finance Manager recruitment?

To fill an application for HP PSC (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) recruitment for the post of Assistant General Manager (Finance), all you need to do is to fill its online recruitment application form by referring to the commission's official link i.e; www.hppsc.hp.gov.in by 17.09.2019.

6th September 2019, 12:06 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant General Finance Manager recruitment:

~~ How to apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?