4th December 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

5th December 2019, 04:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment is Interested candidates may apply online through their official website which is given below on or before 16th Dec. 2019 and candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents to Chief Administrative Officer Institute of Plasma Research Near Indira Bridge,Bhat Village Gandhi Nagar – 382428 Gujarat on or before 23rd Dec. 2019.

Cost of The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment application form is For Gen/ OBC/EWS category candidates is Rs. 200/- and For SC/ST/Female/PwBD category candidates is NIL.

Last Date of the Application Process: 16th Dec. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.ipr.res.in.
5th December 2019, 11:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for The Institute of Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for The Institute of Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment is given below.

<> You are required to apply online from the link that is given below. Then need to send the hardcopy of the application duly signed on A4 Size paper along with Application ID.

<> To,
The Chief Administrative Officer
Institute of Plasma Research
Near Indira Bridge,
Bhat Village,
Gandhinagar-382428
Gujarat - India

>> Please refer to 3rd page of the notification given in the notification.

@ Last date of application:-

>> Last date to apply online - 16th December, 2019 (till 05:00 PM)
>> Closing date for submission of application form - 23rd December, 2019 (Till 05:00 PM)

Click here for registration

Click here for official notification
7th December 2019, 02:43 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment:

## How to Apply:

Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website on or before 16/12/2019 upto 05:00 PM.

Address to send the Print-out of Online Application:

Chief Administrative Officer, Institute of Plasma Research, Near Indira Bridgem Bhat Village, Gandhinagar- 382428, Gujarat.

The envelope containing the print-out/enclosures should be superscribed on top with — “ADVT. NO._____ AND POST APPLIED FOR_____”.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?