22nd September 2020, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for applying in JK High Court recruitment of Senior Scale Stenographer. Can any of you kindly tell me how I can apply for this recruitment?

25th September 2020, 09:48 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020?

Procedure required to apply for JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020 is given below,

Name of the Organization - The High Court of Jammu & Kashmir

Name of the Job Position - Senior Scale Stenographer

>> Application process consists of the below mentioned steps,

@ New User Registration or Creating user account (For first time user)

@ Profile Creation (One Time Activity)

@ Submission of application form

@ Payment of Application Fees

Click here for apply online instructions

Click here to apply online {Click on New User Registration)

Click here for official notification
25th September 2020, 12:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020?

Procedure to apply for JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020 Application Form is For all candidates is Rs. 350/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/.
25th September 2020, 04:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for J&K High Court recruitment for Senior Scale Stenographer 2020, all you need to do is to fill its online registration form by referring to the link https://jkhcrecruitment.in/RPS/Home.aspx between 21.09.2020 to 12.10.2020.
25th September 2020, 05:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for Jammu Kashmir high court senior scale stenographer recruitment 2020, the candidate has to visit the official website that is given below:
http://www.jkhcrecruitment.in

°°° Click on option - careers.

°°° Find the correct Jammu Kashmir High Court notification link and open it and after reading all the details start filling the application form.

°°° If you are eligible, then fill all the details in the application form.

°°° Upload photograph, signature and other required documents as asked in the application form.

°°° Finally submit your application form through online mode before last date that is 12 October, 2020.

For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.jkhighcourt.nic
25th September 2020, 05:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

1 - Go to JK High Court official website -
jkhcrecruitment.in

2- Click on option - Careers

3 - Find the correct JK High Court notification link and open it.

4 - Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for JK High Court jobs 2020.

5 - Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.

6 - Finally, submit your application through online model till the last date.

12th October 2020 is the last date for the applications for JK High Court notification 2020.
25th September 2020, 09:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

How to apply for JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020:-

> Before proceeding you should have filled all the required fields on your one time registration i e. Personal information, contact information and educational qualification and service details etc.

> The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photography image must mention the date in which it is taken.

> After that click on the apply online link that is given below.

> On clicking apply button, the system will display all facts/ particular reason that a candidate has mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his / her OTR account.

> Fill in the required details.

> Pay the application fee online.

> After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the online application form. candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the print application button in the submit applications menu in your account.

> In case the payment status has not been reflected on your form, the candidate make contact the JK High court authorities.

Online Link to Apply
25th September 2020, 10:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Procedure to apply for JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020---

Go to JK High Court Official website - jkhcrecruitment. in

There will be option of "careers" on the home page.

Find the correct to Jammu Kashmir High Court notification link and open it.

Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.

Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.

Submit the registration form befor last date that is 20/10/2020.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.jkhighcourt.nic
25th September 2020, 10:38 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020:

** Procedure to apply:

Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir — http://jkhighcourt.nic.in.

** Application Fee: All candidates :- Rs 360/-.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
26th September 2020, 12:02 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the JK High Court website @ http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/ before 12th of October 2020.

Job Location - Jammu & Kashmir

Cost of application -
For all candidates - Rs. 350/-
26th September 2020, 01:36 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for JK High Court Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2020 is given below.

1.Visit official website given below.

https://jkhighcourt.nic.in/

2.Click on recruitment section.

3.Find out Stenographer recruitment.

4.Register yourself with email and mobile number.

5.Apply for recruitment by login to portal.

6.Pay application fee and submit it.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 12/10/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?