17th March 2020, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Technical Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited recruitment of Technical Assistants. Can any of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of application for the same post. Kindly help me.

21st March 2020, 02:38 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Technical Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ www.keltron.org before 30th of March 2020.

Cost of application -
For SC/ST - No Fee
For all other candidates - Rs. 300/-
21st March 2020, 12:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Technical Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Technical Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Technical Assistant recruitment Application form is For SC/ST category Candidates is NIL and For All Other category Candidates is Rs. 300/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.keltron.org/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?