26th September 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

29th September 2019, 10:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment, you are required to fill its online application by referring to the link www.lpsc.gov.in by 03.10.2019 which is the last date for filling an application form for the same recruitment.

Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line registration number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. One printed copy of the Declaration generated after registering the on-line application should be signed by the candidate at the space provided in the Declaration and sent to ‘THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, RECRUITMENT SECTION, LIQUID PROPULSION SYSTEMS CENTRE, VALIAMALA
P.O., THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, KERALA – 695 547’ by ordinary or speed post so as to reach on or before 11.10.2019.

For other details associated with the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.lpsc.gov.in/docs/Detaile...ertisement.pdf and go through the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
29th September 2019, 11:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment? Last date of application?

The application process for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment is given below.

APPLICATION PROCESS

** First of all, you should visit the official website of Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment.

** Here you should click on the apply online option.

** Then you should click on the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment.

** Then you should fill the application and upload the required documents.

** Then you should pay the application fee (Rupees TWO Hundred and Fifty only).

** After that you should click on the submit option.
30th September 2019, 12:33 AM
Incredible Chinnu

How to apply for Liquid Propulsion systems centre Technician recruitment :

1.You should satisfy with the eligibility criteria there by you can login into the technician recruitment.

2.You just go to the official website of LPSC there you can see under recruitment apply online .

3.But before apply online you should register first there by you will id and password.

4.With those login credentials you can apply online by making a payment of Rs.150 for general ans no fee for rest of the candidates.

There you scanned the documents and upload with in the required size.

Last date to apply online 03 rd October 1019.

After successful completion take out the hardcopes and send the documents by 11th october 2019.
30th September 2019, 11:51 AM
Mantun Bhai

Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment:

>> Procedure to apply:

Interested candidates may apply online through the LPSC‘s website http://www.lpsc.gov.in from 22.09.2019 to 03.10.2019. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents to The Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre, Valiamala P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695547 on or before 11.10.2019.

>> Last Date to Apply Online - 3 October 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
30th September 2019, 01:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the LPSC's website - http://www.lpsc.gov.in
Candidate must have to send the hard copy of Online application along with the relevant documents to -
The Administrative Officer,
Recruitment Section,
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre,
Valiamala P.O,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala - 695547

Last Date for submission of online application - 03 October 2019
Last Date for Payment of Fee - 03 October 2019
Last Date for submission of Hard copy of online application - 11 October 2019
30th September 2019, 03:34 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through Online mode on or before 03.10.2019.

~~ Last Date for Submission of Application: 03/10/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
1st October 2019, 08:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment & Last date of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Technician recruitment and last date of application is given below.

Name of the Organization - Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre

Name of the Job Position - Technician

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 3rd October, 2019

>> Please click on the below "Apply Online" link in order to proceed further to apply for the concerned post.

>> When the application form opens, Please fill up all the fields given in the application form and then click on "Next Step" to proceed further.

Click here for instructions for making fee payment

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?