20th February 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants. Can any of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of application for the same post. Kindly help me.

22nd February 2021, 11:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021 and cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Madhya Pradesh High Court

Name of the Job Position - Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment from "Apply Link" that is given below.

>> Registration from the below Apply Link will be activated from 26th February, 2021 (From 12:00 PM)

>> Please refer to the official notification given below for more detailed information.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
23rd February 2021, 11:45 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

To apply for High Court of Madhya Pradesh recruitment for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants, you are required to fill the online application for the same recruitment by referring to the link https://mphc.gov.in/exam-details.

The application form the same recruitment can be made between 26.02.2021 (12:00 PM) to 18.03.2021 (11:55 PM).

Further, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs. 922.16/- for all candidates.
23rd February 2021, 03:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021 Application Form is Rs. 922.16 For all candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.mphc.gov.in/.
23rd February 2021, 04:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and cost of application to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021:-

Procedure:-

Open the MP high court official website at mphc.gov.in

Check the ''Recruitment / Result'' section and click on it.

Download the MP high court law clerk cum research assistant notification 2021.

Check the details like educational qualifications, age limit, salary per month, application dates etc.

After going through the details start entering your details in the MP high court law clerk online form.

Pay the application fee amount .

At the end of the registration process, submit the form by clicking the ''Final Submit''option.

Application fees:-

Examination fees are Rs 922.16%. This fee pay amount is common for all the candidates. All category applicants have to pay the same fees.
23rd February 2021, 08:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021, the candidate must visit the official website
http://www.mphc.gov.in

°°° Check the recruitment / result section and click on it then download the MP high court law clerk cum research assistant notification 2021.

°°° Check the details like educational qualification, age limit, salary per month, etc.

°°° After going through the details start entering your details in the MP high court law clerk online form.

°°° Pay application fee amount and at the end of the registration process of submit the form by clicking the final submit option.

°°° The examination fee : ₹922.16/-
This fee pay amount is common for all the candidates and all category applicants have to pay the same fees.
23rd February 2021, 09:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure:-

Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court @mphc.gov.in or click on the link.

Scroll down the page to the bottom and click on career section.

Check the details of the Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment 2021 notification.

The Madhya Pradesh high court application form 2021 link will be activated from February 15, 2021

After that only the candidates have to fill the application form.

Check the details once again before submitting it.

Cost of application:-

The examination fees are Rs 922.16/-. This fee pay amount is common for all the candidates. All category applicants have to pay the same fees.
24th February 2021, 04:17 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

How to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021:

-->> Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 26 February to 18 March 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.

** Cost of Application Form:

For all Candidates - Rs. 922.16/-.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
24th February 2021, 09:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021

Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh high court @mphc.gov.in or click on the link given below.

Scroll down the page to the bottom and click on career option.

Check the details of the Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment 2021 notification.

The MP High court application form 2021 link will be activated from February 15, 2021.

After that only the candidates have to fill the application form.

Check the details once again before submitting.

--- MP High court Application form stands invalid if:

Providing wrong information in the MP High court application form and providing misleading information.

More than one application form is submitted by one candidate.

Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.

-- Application fee - Rupee 922.16/-

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://mphc.gov.in
24th February 2021, 10:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Procedure to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2021 is given below.

Visit the official site of MP High Court -www.mphc.gov.in

Now Scroll down the page to the bottom and click on Career Section.

Check notice of MP High Court Recruitment 2021 .

Click on register as new candidate.

Login using username and password.

Fill application and attach all required documents.

Submit application and pay application fee.

Cost of application-
Rs. 922.16/- for all candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?