4th July 2020, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, I am planning on applying for Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment. How can I apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the application form cost as well. Waiting for your response!

5th July 2020, 06:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply:-

. Go to the official website @mppgcl.mp.gov.in
. Pick the "Careers (new)*" from the side menu bar.
. Find the choose the "Detailed advertisement of graduate and diploma apprentice trainee - ATPS, CHACHI".

. Fillup all those necessary fields properly.
. Finally send it to the address:

Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company, Ltd.-484220, Anuppur, Madhya Pradesh.

Official notification - http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/CAREER/A...3_29052020.pdf
6th July 2020, 04:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

°°° Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send their application along with the necessary documents and certificates to Madhya Pradesh power generation Company Limited 484220 Anuppur Madhya Pradesh on or before 15th July 2020.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf ATPS_CHACHAI_APPRENTICE_223_29052020.pdf
6th July 2020, 05:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment and Cost of application:-

Procedure to apply:-
Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send their application along with necessary documents and certificates to Madhya Pradesh power generation Company Limited, 484220, Anuppur, Madhya Pradesh on or before 15 July, 2020 .

Cost of application:-
There is no application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?