18th July 2020, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the National Anti Doping Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Multi Tasking Staff recruitment of National Anti Doping. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this National Anti Doping recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

21st July 2020, 01:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the National Anti Doping Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Procedure to apply:-

> eligible and interested candidates has type their bio data on plain paper along with copies of testimonials in support of educational qualification, cast, age, experience certificate other relevant documents comma and should be submitted at the address given below.

Address to send application: Director General, National Anti Doping Agency (NADA), Hall no. 103-104, First floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi- 110003.
21st July 2020, 01:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the National Anti Doping Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

°°° Candidates may neatly type their bio-data on plain paper along with copies of testimonials, if instructed in support of education qualification, caste, age , experience certificate and any other relevant documents should be submitted at the given address.

° The envelope containing the printout should be Superscribed on top with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_________"

Address:
° Director General, National anti doping agency(NADA), hall number 103 - 104 1st floor jln Stadium New Delhi 110003 on or before 23/07/2020.

Click here for more information
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf NADA_24062020.pdf
21st July 2020, 02:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Anti Doping Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is Candidates may neatly type their Bio-Data/Application on plain paper along with copies of testimonials, if instructed, in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents, should be submitted at the below given address

The envelope containing the print-out/application should be superscribed on top with — “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____”.

Last Date and Address: The duly filled Application along with enclosures should reach at the following address — Director General, National Anti Doping Agency (NADA), Hall No. 103-104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi- 110003, on or before 23/07/2020.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.nadaindia.org/.
21st July 2020, 08:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the National Anti Doping Multi Tasking Staff recruitment:-

Interested candidates can apply online through the National Anti Doping Agency official website before 23rd July 2020. Application duly completed should be sent in a cover super - scripted ' Application for the post/ service of ---------------- To Director General National Anti Doping Agency (NADA), Hall No. 104 1st floor JNL Stadium New Delhi – 110003

For more about NADA requirement of MTS: visit here
https://www.nadaindia.org/en/career.opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?