25th October 2020, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Laboratory Technologist recruitment of National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this NICED recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

31st October 2020, 11:22 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment?

Procedure to apply:-

You need first download the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Requirement notification.
www.niced.org.in

After National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases recruitment notification download PDF, you should read carefully details.

If you are eligible for these vacancies in the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases. Then fill the job application form.

After submit the all eligibility details please cross check once.

Now you may appear for interview along with the duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification. The walk-in interview will be held at following venue:

ICMR - National Institute of
Cholera and Enteric
Diseases ( NICED II Building within ID and BG Hospital Campus ) P-33,
C.I.T. Road, Scheme - XM
Kolkata - 70001.
31st October 2020, 03:53 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment?

Procedure to apply for the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment is as follows.

Eligible applicant can visit venue with all documents and CV for walk-in-interview.

Address-
ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Kolkata - 700010
31st October 2020, 04:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.niced.org.in/.
1st November 2020, 08:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to attend National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to attend National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Laboratory Technologist recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases

Name of the Job Position - Laboratory Technologist

>> You are required to report on the date of interview along with application addressed to the director, ICMR-NICED.

>> Academic record from matriculation onward, experience and recent passport size photograph pasted on application should be there in Bio-data.

>> You are required to attest copies of relevant certificates for Walk-in Interview to the below address on 4th November, 2020 (At 11:00 AM).

To,
ICMR National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases,
NICED Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus,
P-33, CIT Road, Scheme-XM,
Kolkata-700010

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?