20th May 2019, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NIFT Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for NIFT Junior Hindi Translator recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

24th May 2019, 06:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for NIFT Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? Last date of application?

You can apply for NIFT Junior Hindi Translator recruitment through online by filling the online application form at the NIFT official website http://www.nift.ac.in. The last date for submission of online application is 07.03.2019.

The cost of application fee is Rs. 1000/- and SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
24th May 2019, 08:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for NIFT Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) Junior Hindi Translator recruitment is Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.nift.ac.in from 6th February 2019 to 7th March 2019.

Last date of application form is 7th March 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.nift.ac.in.
24th May 2019, 10:46 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

How to apply for NIFT Junior Hindi Translator recruitment is:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) — www.nift.ac.in from dated 06/02/2019 to 07/03/2019.

** Closing Date of Online Application: 07/03/2019

For more information about this recruitment you must visit their Official Website.
25th May 2019, 08:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) recruitment for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, all you needed to refer to the link www.nift.ac.in during the period for which application process is active.

Further, for your information, I would like to let you know that the last date for above mentioned recruitment was 07.03.2019(05:30 P.M.).
25th May 2019, 09:24 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Procedure to apply for NIFT Junior Hindi Translator :

>> First you just go through the Official Notification and get all the relevant documents required at the time filling of online application.

>> Starting date to apply online application : 06th feb 2019

>> Last date to fill the application form : 07th march 2019.

>> Photograph, signature, experience letter, caste certificate and academic qualification certificate.

>> After successful submission you just take out the print out of the application for future records.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?