9th October 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Power System Operation Corporation Ltd HR Manager recruitment?

Sir, I want to apply for HR Manager recruitment of Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. I would like to know how can I apply for this recruitment of POSOCO? Please tell me about the procedure asap.

14th October 2019, 08:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Power System Operation Corporation Ltd HR Manager recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Power System Operation Corporation Limited HR Manager recruitment is Interested candidateay apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Power System Operation Corporation Limited HR Manager recruitment application form is For Gen/OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.posoco.in/.
14th October 2019, 10:46 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Power System Operation Corporation Ltd HR Manager recruitment?

Number of vacancies are available in Power System Operation Corporation Limited HR Manager recruitment:

~~ 10 nos.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th October 2019, 02:35 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

You can apply online through POSOCO's website @ http://posoco.in/ before 09th November 2019.

Application fee -
General / OBC - Rs. 500/-
Other categories - Nil
15th October 2019, 03:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The application procedure for Power System Operation Corporation Ltd HR Manager recruitment is given below.

** For the application process, you should visit the official website of the Power System Operation Corporation Ltd HR Manager recruitment.

** Then you should click on the "APPLY ONLINE"

** Then you should click on the Power System Operation Corporation Ltd HR Manager recruitment.

** Then you should create the ID and Password.

** Then you should write all the required information and upload the required documents.

** After that, you should pay the application fee and submit the application form.
16th October 2019, 06:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Power System Operation Corporation Ltd HR Manager recruitment?

Eligible candidates are required to fill online application through the POSOCO Online Registration system only. The last date for registration of online applications is 10/07/2019. Then, candidate will have to appear in Screening Test and Personal Interview. The fee of application form is Rs.500.

You may visit the website www.govtjob.nic for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?