24th December 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board recruitment of Junior Environmental Engineer? I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies for Junior Environmental Engineer posts. Please tell me how I can apply? And also let me know what the cost is for applying?

25th December 2020, 01:44 AM
harshandshubham

Default Re: How can I apply for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineers recruitment 2021 are:
1) Visit the official website.
2) Fill the application form.
3) Upload necessary documents and make payment.
4) recheck the form carefully.
5) Submit the application form.

== Cost of Application form is 750/-

For more information and updates go the link below
Www.environment.rajasthan.gov.in.
25th December 2020, 01:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021 Application Form is For Gen/EWS/BC/EBC (Creamy Layer) category candidates is Rs. 1400/-, For BC/EBC (Non- Creamy Layer) category candidates is Rs. 1200/- and For SC/ST /PH category Candidates is Rs. 1000/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.environment.rajasthan.gov.in/.
25th December 2020, 05:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and cost of application to apply for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021:-

Procedure:-

Visit the official website of RSPCB
http://environment.rajasthan.gov.in

Click on apply online link.

Fill all the required details.

Submit all the details.

Fill the application fee

Click on final submission

Take a print out.

Cost of application:-

General /EWS/ Creamy Layer of OBC, MBC - Rs. 1400/-

Non - Creamy Layer of OBC, MBC – Rs.1200 /-

SC/ST - Rs. 1000/-
25th December 2020, 05:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Procedure to apply for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021----

Visit the official website.

Click on apply link and then you have to fill all the required details and submit all the details after filling the application form.

Pay the application fee and then you have to click on final submission and then take a printout of the application form for future reference.

--- Cost of application ----

Unreserved / EWS candidates / Rajasthan's creamy layer BC and OBC candidates - ₹1400/-

Rajasthan's non creamy layer BC and OBC candidates - ₹1200/-

All PWD candidate, Rajasthan SC / ST candidates and those candidates whose family income is less than 2.5 lacs - ₹1000/-
25th December 2020, 06:36 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ www.environment.rajasthan.gov.in before 23rd of January 2021 for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021.

Cost of application -
For GEN/ EWS/ BC/ EBC (Creamy Layer) - Rs. 1400/-
For BC/ EBC (Non-Creamy Layer) - Rs. 1200/-
For SC/ ST/ PH candidates - Rs. 1000/-
25th December 2020, 09:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021, kindly visit this website provided below:

°°° Click on Apply online link.

°°° Fill all the required details.

°°° Submit all the details.

°°°Pay the application fee.

°°° Click on final submission.

°°° Take a printout for future reference.

°°° Application fee:

Rs. 1400/- : Unreserved candidates/EWS candidates/Rajasthan's creamy layer BC and OBC candidates

Rs. 1200/- : Rajasthan's Non creamy layer BC and OBC candidates

Rs 1000/- : All PwD candidates, Rajasthan's SC/ST candidates and those candidates whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
25th December 2020, 09:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and cost of application to apply for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021:-

Procedure:-

Visit the official website of the Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board ( RSPCB).
http://environmental.rajasthan.gov.in

Click on apply online link and click on the job you want to apply.

Register yourself on the website and then log in with your registration id and password.

Fill in your personal and educational details in the required boxes.

Accept the declarations and attach necessarily related document.

Take the print out ( Hard Copy ) of your Pre filled application form for future reference.

Application fee:-

Unreserved candidates, EWS candidates, Rajasthan's Creamy Layer BC and OBC candidates - Rs. 1400/-

Rajasthan's Non - Creamy Layer BC and OBC candidates - Rs. 1200/-

All PWD candidates, Rajasthan SC/ST candidates and those candidates whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs - Rs .1000/-

Mode of payment:-

Fee can be paid only online through NET Banking, Credit or Debit Cards.
25th December 2020, 10:30 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021 is given below.

1. Visit official website-
http://rpcb.onlinerecruit.in/

2. Click on Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment.

3. Register yourself.

4. Login using user ID and password.

5. Fill application form and attach all required documents.

6. Submit application and take printout of final submission.
25th December 2020, 11:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Exam Name :- Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer recruitment 2021

1. Read the official notifications before starting your online application.

Apply Link -->>https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin

2. Fill in the details as per as requirements.
3. Pay the application fee.
4. Submit the application form.
5. Take the printout of the application.

Cost of application :- INR 1400 (UR)
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf JSO JEn Recruitment 2020 RSPCB.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?