17th June 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for this recruitment for the same post? Can you please let me know about the procedure?

19th June 2020, 09:28 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment?

Procedure required to apply for RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Rural Development Department

Name of the Job Position - Accountant cum Computer Operator

>> I am very sorry to say that the last date for receipt of applications is already over. Closing date for applying to this recruitment is 5th June, 2020.

>> But in general, the link for making registration is given below. There you need to click on "Register to apply" and then you can fill up all the details required properly and click on "Register Now" button.

>> Please refer to the official notification for more detailed information of this recruitment.

Click here for Apply Link

Click here for official notification
19th June 2020, 11:17 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment?

Procedure to apply for RDD (Rural Development Department) Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of RDD (Rural Development Department) Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in/.
19th June 2020, 03:29 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested and eligible candidates can apply for RDD Jharkhand through the online mode on applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in or before 06 June 2020.

**APPLICATION FEE:

Candidates will have not to pay any fee.
19th June 2020, 07:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand recruitment for Accountant and Computer Operators, you are required to register for it by referring to the link https://applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in/CurrentOpenings.aspx between 19.06.2020 to 29.06.2020.
19th June 2020, 08:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°°°Interested and eligible candidates can apply for RDD Jharkhand through the online mode https://applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in/.

°°° Fill all your personal details and after submit the form.

°°° Take the print out of application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?