29th October 2020, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for REC Transmission Projects Company Limited Executive Engineer recruitment?

Sir, I want to apply for Executive Engineer recruitment of REC Transmission Projects Company Limited. I would like to know how I can apply for this recruitment of RECTPCL? Please tell me about the procedure asap.

4th November 2020, 04:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for REC Transmission Projects Company Limited Executive Engineer recruitment?

How can I apply for REC Transmission Projects Company Limited Executive Engineer recruitment:-

> Candidates interested in applying for various posts through RECTPCL Recruitment 2020 must fill the application form in a prescribed format post download and email the same along with the relevant supporting documents listed in the RECTPCL Notification 2020 to [email protected] on or before November 7, 2020.
4th November 2020, 05:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for REC Transmission Projects Company Limited Executive Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for REC Transmission Projects Company Limited Executive Engineer recruitment 2020:-

Visit the official website:
www.rectpcl.in recruitment 2020

Search for REC career section.

Download the RECTPCL recruitment application form.

Fill the details as asked in the REC recruitment 2020 form.

Successfully email the filled form to the authorities concerned.

Starting date to apply application form - October 6, 2020

Last date for submission of application form - November 7, 2020.
5th November 2020, 07:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for REC Transmission Projects Company Limited Executive Engineer recruitment 2020 is Eligible and interested candidates may send their application at the below mentioned Email ID. Enclose the copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.

Last Date and Email ID: The Application along with enclosures should be sent through Email at the following Email ID — [email protected], on or before 07/11/2020 upto 06:00 PM.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.recindia.nic.in/.
6th November 2020, 06:53 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for REC Transmission Projects Company Limited Executive Engineer recruitment is given below.

1. Visit the Official Website -
http://www.rectpcl.in/

2. Now Click on Career Option then Click on Current Vacancy.

3. Click on Engagement of Consultants and Experienced Engineers in RECTPCL.

4. Now Click on Application form.

5. Download the Application Form.

6. Take a Print out of Application.

7. Fill All the Required Details and attach all documents.

8. Send it to the Given Email Id [email protected].

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 7.11.2020.
6th November 2020, 07:51 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for REC Transmission Projects Company Limited openings for Executive Engineers, you are required to fill in the Application Form (attached with the advertisement) complete in all respects and Email the application along with scanned copy of the documents at
[email protected] by 07.11.2020 upto 18:00 Hrs..

The official advertisement along with the application form can be downloaded from the link http://rectpcl.in/career.php.
6th November 2020, 12:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for REC Transmission Projects Company Limited Executive Engineer recruitment----

Visit the official website in order to apply online.
http://www.rectpcl.in

Search for REC career section.

Download the recruitment application form and fill the details as asked in the recruitment of form and successfully email the filled form to the authorities concerned.

Last date for submission is 7 November 2020 till 6:00 pm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?