29th May 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello, I want to apply in RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment? Pay scale of Assistant Agriculture Research Officer?
  2. How many vacancies are available in RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment?
  3. Procedure to apply in RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  4. Eligibility to apply in RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  5. Important dates of TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer 2018 recruitment
  6. How many Assistant Engineer vacancies are available in RPSC?
  7. Government jobs available for MCA holder?
  8. Information about RPSC Homeopathic medical officer exam date? How to apply for it?
  9. Job opportunities in government sector for Civil Engineer? List of core government companies?
  10. How can I apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment? Last date of application? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for NABARD Bank Development Assistant recruitment? Closing date of application?
  12. How can I apply for UGVCL Ltd. Junior Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?
  13. How can I apply in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?
  14. Can I apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment being a Diploma Horticulture holder?
  15. What are the opportunities available to get a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Important dates of RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment 2018
  17. Important dates of MPWZ Assistant IT Manager 2018 recruitment -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the government jobs available for me after MCA, M.Phil course completion in Bharathidasan University?
30th May 2018, 11:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Recruitment 2018;

Some of the major important dates of this recruitment are as follows,

>> Starting date to apply online - 25th May, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 13th June, 2018

In order to apply for this RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment 2018, you are required to follow the below instructions.

@ You are required to submit application through online mode only. You are required to first register yourself and then you will be given a Login ID and password to proceed. You are required to enter these details and then carefully read all the instructions before filling up the actual application form.

@ Then you are required to upload your scanned copy of the documents in the size that is mentioned in the application form. After successful submission, you are required to take the printout of the application form for further reference. And the last date for receipt of applications is 13th June, 2018.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
31st May 2018, 11:43 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply in RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

If you want to apply for RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Examination 2018 then you need to follow these steps :

>> Visit at the official website of the commission : https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/

>> Choose Apply Online menu and select new application portal and go to SSO portal

>> You have to register for one time by using your details with mobile number then an application form will be opened after clicking on online application.

>> Fill up that application form correctly then submit and upload your fresh scanned image of signature and passport size photograph.

>> You can make payment of application fee through online mode by using net banking, mobile banking, UPI, E-Wallet, ATM Card, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.

>> Print application form and receipt of payment of fee and keep it safe for future reference.

The online application will be available between 1st July 2018 and 07th July 2018 upto 12:00 hours in the midnight therefore candidates are requested to hurry up when it opens and apply as soon as possible.

For more details regarding this recruitment you should download the official recruitment notification which is attached below so you will find more details about exam, eligibility and other process required for this job.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RPSC AARO RECRUITMENT 2018.pdf(252.4 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?