5th August 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Secretariat Administration Department Assam Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know how I can apply for Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment of Secretariat Administration Department Assam this year? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know as I am interested in this job recruitment. Please help me in this regard.

7th August 2020, 12:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Secretariat Administration Department Assam Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Secretariat Administration Department Assam Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Secretariat Administration Department Assam Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment 2020 Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://sad.assam.gov.in/.
7th August 2020, 07:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Secretariat Administration Department Assam Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment?

How to apply:-

Interested candidates having required qualifications may apply online on or before 31st August 2020.
candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully about filling form as mentioned in the notification.
candidates must fill all details carefully in the online application form and upload their scanned copy passport size photograph and signature. After successful completion of online form, candidates should take a printout of the application and keep for future use only.
7th August 2020, 08:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Secretariat Administration Department Assam Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment:-

Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply through the online mode at sad.assam.gov.in from 31st July to 31 August 2020.
8th August 2020, 03:39 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: How can I apply for Secretariat Administration Department Assam Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment?

Candidates can apply for SAD Assam 2020 from the http://online.assam.gov.in/ Assam official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the SAD Assam 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by SAD Assam. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for SAD Assam 2020.

The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in SAD Assam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?