19th September 2020, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for TNUSRB Police Constable recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for TNUSRB recruitment of Police Constables. Can any of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of application for the same post. Kindly help me.

22nd September 2020, 11:38 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for TNUSRB Police Constable recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board) Police Constable recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board) Police Constable recruitment 2020 Application fee is For All candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.tnusrbonline.org/.
22nd September 2020, 03:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for TNUSRB Police Constable recruitment? Cost of application?

°°° The TN police constable online application form is available from 26 September 2020 and interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link below:
https://www.tnusrbonline.org/

°°° Register by creating a username and email ID.

°°° Go to the login page and complete the application form by filling all the details which are asked.

°°° Upload signature, photograph and required certificates.

°°° You have to upload the educational, caste certificate, domicile certificate.

°°° Make payment and submit the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.

°°° Providing wrong information in the application form can lead to rejection of the form.
22nd September 2020, 06:19 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for TNUSRB Police Constable recruitment 2020 is Eligible candidates may apply requirement through TN Police’s website https://tnusrbonline.org/ from 26.09.2020 to 26.10.2020.

** Application Fee:

For All Candidate Rs. 130/-.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
22nd September 2020, 08:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: How can I apply for TNUSRB Police Constable recruitment? Cost of application?

••• Procedure to apply for TNUSRB Police Constable recruitment--

Visit the official website to apply.

Click on the mentioned link above and create a username and email id and go to the login page.

Complete application form by filling all the details such as name, age, address, educational qualification etc.

Upload signature, photograph and required documents such as cast3 certificate, domicile, educational qualification certificates etc.

Pay the application form and take the print out of the application form for future reference.
22nd September 2020, 08:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

Click the maintained link

Register by creating a username and email id .

Go to the login page

Complete the application form by filling all the details

Credentials, email address, phone number, educational qualifications, and other contact details

Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates

Make payment and submit

Save the application form for future reference.

Cost of application:-

Candidates belonging to all categories will have to pay Rs 130/- as application fees. The mode of payment will be net banking / debit card/ credit card / SBI - e - challan.
22nd September 2020, 09:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

How can I apply for TNUSRB Police Constable recruitment:-

> Visit the official website of TNUSRB
> Fill details in the required fields.
> Upload relevant documents as per the specification.
> Pay the Application fee
> Preview and submit the application form
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
> Cost of application:-
> For all categories - Rsm 130/-
> Mode of fee payment - debit card/ net banking/ credit card
22nd September 2020, 11:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for TNUSRB Police Constable recruitment and cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for TNUSRB Police Constable recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - TNUSRB

Name of the Job Position - Police Constable

Cost of Application:-

@ Exam Fee of Rs.130/-

>> Click the below Apply online link given below and then you are required to fill up the details in the concerned fields.

>> Please go through the below links for more detailed information.

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?