22nd October 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for UP Vidhan Parishad Assistant Review Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for UP Vidhan Parishad recruitment of Assistant Review Officer? I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies for Assistant Review Officer posts. Please tell me how I can apply? And also let me know what the cost is for applying?

25th October 2020, 01:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for UP Vidhan Parishad Assistant Review Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for UP Vidhan Parishad Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of UP Vidhan Parishad Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020 Application Form is For Gen/OBC/EWS category candidates is Rs. 1050/- and For SC/ ST Category candidates of UP is Rs. 800/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.upvidhanparishad.nic.in/.
25th October 2020, 11:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for UP Vidhan Parishad Assistant Review Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Parishad opening for the post of Assistant Review Officers, applicants are required to fill its online pre-registration form by referring to the link https://upvpsrecruitment.org/ and then submit the final registration form after payment of application fee.

Further, the last date for preregistration for the same opening was 21.10.2020 and therefore if you have not registered for the same recruitment yet, then you can not apply for the same recruitment now.

Also, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs. 50/- (as processing fee ) for Physically Handicapped candidates, Rs. 850/- for SC/ST category candidates while it is Rs. 1050/- for all other candidates.

Forr complete details and updates regarding the same recruitment, refer to the previously mentioned link time to time.
25th October 2020, 11:59 PM
ruckshana

Interested candidates can apply through the official website upvidhanparishad.nic.in
Application fees-
* general: 1050
* OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD: 800
26th October 2020, 01:58 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

UP Vidhan Parishad Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY: Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2020 from 18 September to 24 October 2020.

** COST OF APPLICATION:

For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1,050/-.

For SC/ST: Rs. 800/-.

For PH Divyang: Rs. 50/-.

For detailed information, log on to http://www.upvidhanparishad.nic.in/.
26th October 2020, 03:59 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for UP Vidhan Parishad Assistant Review Officer recruitment is given below.

1. Visit official website given below.

https://upvpsrecruitment.org

2. Click on new registration.

3. Fill all required details and register yourself.

4. Login using username and password.

5. Update photo and signature.

6. Pay application fee and submit it.

Application fee -

For General/OBC candidate application fee Rs. 1050/-

For SC/ST candidate application fee Rs. 800/-
26th October 2020, 05:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for UP Vidhan Parishad Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020:-

Procedure:-

Visit the official website of up Vidhan Parishad -
www.upvidhanparishad.nic.in

Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.

Fill all the details.

Pay application fee .

Click on final submission.

Take a printout of application.

Application fee:-

For General / OBC candidate application fee - Rs 1050/-

For SC / St candidates application fee - Rs 800/-

Mode of fee payment:-

Fee can be paid only online through net banking, credit or debit cards.
26th October 2020, 06:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Visit the given below link to apply onlinehttps://upvpsrecruitment.org/

°°° Click on the registration and after that you have to register yourself with or without Aadhar card.

°°° Enter the required credentials, personal details, contact details, educational eligibility etc.

°°° Make payment and submit the final form.

°°° Application fee for UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment:

For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 1050/-

For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 800/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?