23rd November 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for applying in Uttarakhand SSSC recruitment of Assistant Accountant. Can anyone of you kindly tell me how can I apply for this recruitment?

25th November 2019, 03:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Uttarakhand SSSC (Subordinate Services Selection Commission) Assistant Accountant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Uttarakhand SSSC (Subordinate Services Selection Commission) Assistant Accountant recruitment application form is For General/OBC & EWS category candidates is Rs. 300/- and For SC/ ST/PWD candidates of Uttarakhand is Rs. 150/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
25th November 2019, 08:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment?

To apply for the Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant recruitment, you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link www.sssc.uk.gov.in between 31.10.2019 to 15.12.2019.
25th November 2019, 09:51 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment:

~~ Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through their official website http://sssc.uk.gov.in.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
25th November 2019, 10:55 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Procedure to apply for Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment and Last date of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Accountant

@ Please click on "Apply Online" link that is given below.

@ Now, you are required to enter the details in the concerned fields with proper and right information.

@ Please take a printout of the form after completion of filling for future reference. Go through the notification for more details.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
26th November 2019, 02:29 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The process to apply for Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment is online. You can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment:

1)Open the website www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
2)Go to Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission page.
3)Search for Recruitments Section and click on 93 Assistant Accountant posts under ‘Group C’ for on GBPATU, Pantnagar.
4)Read the instructions and fill the application form.
26th November 2019, 01:10 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment:

## Application Procedure:

Job Seekers can apply online through their official website.

## Last Date of Application: 15.12.2019.
26th November 2019, 04:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates may apply for UKSSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment online through UKSSSC official website @ www.sssc.uk.gov.in before 15th December 2019.

Job Location - Uttarakhand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?