20th February 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for this recruitment for the same post? Can you please let me know about the procedure?

22nd February 2021, 11:12 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021?

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021 is;

Visit official website-
www.wbpolice.gov.in

Fill in the details in the given application form.

Attach photograph, signature, or other required documents.

Pay the application fee.

Take the printout of the submitted online form & fee receipt.
23rd February 2021, 12:26 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021?

Procedure required to apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021:

The detailed procedure required to apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021 is given below,

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Police Recruitment Board

Name of the Job Position - Wireless Supervisor

>> Before proceeding to apply online for this recruitment, please refer to the instructions given in the below links for more information.

>> Then fill up all the details in the corresponding fields. Click on "Apply Online" link given below to proceed further.

Click here for apply online instructions

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
23rd February 2021, 03:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021 Application Form is For Gen/OBC category candidates is Rs. 325/- and For SC/ST category candidates is Rs. 25/- (Processing Fee).

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.wbpolice.gov.in/.
23rd February 2021, 05:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021:-

Go to the official website:-
wbpolice.gov.in

The candidates will first have to register by providing their details.

Verify mobile number by providing OTP.

Login using the registration number and password

Fill up the application form

Preview and submit your application form

Application fee:-

All categories of WB: Rs 325/- ( application fee: Rs 300/- + processing fee: Rs 25/-)

For SC/ST of WB: Rs. 25/- ( processing fee only ).
23rd February 2021, 09:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for West Bengal Police Telecommunications recruitment 2020 for Wireless Operators, all you need to do is to fill its online application form by referring to the link http://wbpolice.gov.in/WBP/Common/WB...x?Id=2021/0007.

The application for the same recruitment has started from 22.02.2021 will remain active till 22.03.2021 (05:00 PM).
23rd February 2021, 09:34 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021:-

Visit the official website of West Bengal police.
www.policewb.gov.in

Now click on apply online option.

Now click on apply for the posts for which you want to apply for.

Now click on application form.

Fill all the details.

Click on final submission.

Take a printout of application.

Last date for submission of application form - February 22, 2021.
24th February 2021, 12:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021 online through the website http://wbpolice.gov.in/. Once you open the website, you have to click on " Recruitment" and then click on "recruitment of Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade-II in West Bengal Police Telecommunications 2020". You would need to read all the eligibility and other details before filling the application form. Once done, click on "Apply online" to fill the application form.
24th February 2021, 04:20 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

How to apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021 is:

-->> Application Forms may be submitted through on-line during the period from 22 February to 22 March 2021 upto 5 PM.

-->> Cost of Application Form:

All categories except SC/ST (of West Bengal only) - Rs. 325/-

For Other - Rs. 25/-.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
24th February 2021, 09:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for West Bengal Police Telecommunications recruitment for Wireless Supervisors (Technical), you just need to fill the online application form for the same recruitment by referring to the link

The online application process for the same recruitment has begun from 22.02.2020 and will end on till 22.03.2021 (05:00 PM).
25th February 2021, 12:37 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the step by step Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Wireless Supervisor recruitment 2021 .

Step 1 :-
----------
At first, You have to register yourself on the below website by filling up the required details.
http://wbpolice.gov.in/

Step 2: -
----------
Next, You have to login with the username and password which you will be received on email.

Step 3:-
---------
Next, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required mandatory personal details.

Step 4:-
---------
In this step, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required educational qualification and work experience details.

Step 5: Uploading of documents:-
-------------------------------------
You have to upload your photograph and signature in given dimensions. The format of both Photograph and Signature should be in JPEG format.

Step 6: Payment of Application Fee:-
------------------------------------------
After filling in the necessary information and uploading the documents, you have to pay the application fee online through Credit card/Debit Card or Net-banking. The application fee for appearing the exam is Rs.348/- for General candidates and Rs.48/- for SC/ST of West Bengal candidates.

Step 7: Submission of Final Application Form :-
----------------------------------------------------
After successful submission of Application and Fees payment, you have to submit the application form to complete the Application Submission process.
You can take a print copy of that for future reference.
25th February 2021, 01:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Application Procedure:

✓ Candidate's have to apply through online.
✓ Candidates can visit into the official website of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board 2021, (wbpolice.gov.in) by logging.
✓ Must be checked full Official notification.
✓ Fill up in the details in the given application form.
✓ Candidate's must be attached their recent photograph, Signature or other required documents.
✓ Candidates can payment by Debit card, credit card , net- banking etc.
✓ Candidates must take the printout of the Application form which they have submitted through online & payment receipt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?