31st December 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

3rd January 2019, 08:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment, you have to submit the online application form which is available at the WBSEDCL official website http://www.wbsedcl.in on or before last date of submission of application form. The cost of application is Rs. 300/- for General/ OBC and Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates.

The last date for submission of application is 18th January 2019.
4th January 2019, 07:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment and Last date to apply :

The detailed procedure to apply for West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment and last date for apply online are given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal SEDCL

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

>> Last date to apply online - 18th January, 2019

>> Click on the "Below Official Website" link in order to apply for this recruitment. Click on "Apply now" from the link there.

>> You are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields and then take the printout of the application form.

>> You may find detailed information from 9th page of the notification which has been given below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?