16th November 2016, 09:56 PM
OA13100685

How can I crack the UPSC exam to become a Collector?

Respected Sir, I want become a become a Collector so I have to write the UPSC exam. I want to know the best and easy way to crack UPSC exam? Please tell me about it.

20th November 2016, 02:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack the UPSC exam to become a Collector?

Collector is an Indian Administrative Services officer. UPSC conducts Civil Services examination. The eligibility criteria for this examination is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidate can also apply for Civil Services examination. The age limit for Civil Services examination is 21-32 years plus upper age relaxation to OBC and SC/ST candidate.

There is no easy way to crack this examination, it requires enough hard labour to crack this examination. Syllabus of this examination is very vast. You can join any good coaching institute for better guidance. The best coaching institute is Vajiram and Ravi IAS academy. Along with coaching, do self study as much as possible. Before joining any good coaching institute, read all NCERT books of science and social science from standard 6th to standard 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?