26th February 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

hello
i would like to knw dat i wanted to
get job in isro and right nw i am in my final yr
of btech degree of mechanical engineering.
what should i do so that i can join isro?

19th April 2015, 11:13 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

Dear you have a required eligibility criteria to get a job in ISRO Organization as scientist/Engineer post. Actually ISRO recruits the candidates with/without GATE Score depends on the number of Vacancies.

In fact it does not consider the recruitment for the post of Scientist/Engineer in three streams once in every year. For this you have to fulfill the below eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria for Scientist/Engineer in ISRO :

1.You must complete the B.E/B.Tech with minimum 60% of marks from the recognized university with the below streams only.

a. Mechanical Engineering

b. Electronics and Communication Engineering

c. Computer Science Engineering

2. Age limit is in between 20 to 28 years.

And if you want to apply for Scientist/Engineer post in ISRO you can pay a fee of Rs.500/- though Net banking. And actually the notification has not been released yet for the year of 2015.
20th April 2015, 08:06 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

ISRO is the premier organization in the country which provide job opportunities according to the field in which they are involved as well as a good job security and other benefits.

The eligibility required to get job in ISRO are following:-

-The candidate must posses a B.Tech/B.E. degree with more than 60% marks in aggregate.The students who are in the final year of their degree course can also apply for the job in ISRO.

-The candidate age should not be more than 35 years.There is relaxation in age limit for the OBC candidate by 3 years and for SC/ST candidate,it is 5 years.

-The selection procedure is based on written exam which is mainly based on the subject areas.The candidates who qualify in the written exam are called in for the interview.

The details regarding the job vacancies can be availed from the website of ISRO.
28th April 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

this is vara prasad from bhimavaram in andhrapradesh i am complete in diploma mechanical engineering and now i am complete B-tech mechanical engineering so need to job in isro in diploma base how to enter the isro ple tell me sir .
15th May 2015, 07:14 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i would like to knw dat i wanted to
get job in isro and right nw i am in my final yr
of btech degree of mechanical engineering.
what should i do so that i can join isro?
ISRO ( indian space research organization) eligibility critetia:-
* educational qualification :-
1) B.E
2) B.tech

* must have graduation degree.
* final year candidate can apply for the same.
* candidate should score minimum of 65%
* there should not be any backlog in any subject.

For exam notificatiin and updates www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?