6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?

I want to join Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission. I want to know what I have to do for qualify in written test and interview? I need to get this job through this recruitment so I need your help for cracking recruitment exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? -- [New]
  2. When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?
  3. Eligibility to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. Hindi graduate?
  4. What kind of work is offered under Junior Hindi Translator post by Staff Selection Commission?
  5. Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?
  7. Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?
  9. Can I get a call for Personal Interview if crack Staff Selection Commission CHSL written test?
  10. What is the syllabus of Junior Hindi Translator entrance test of ESIC?
  11. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?
  13. How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  14. Eligibility criteria required to become S.D.O in Water Department? How to become an SDO?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get job in postal department?
  16. How many rounds are left in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff recruitment after written test?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
29th March 2018, 08:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?

As you know “Smart Work and Hard Work is key to success in Entrance Examinations”, so make a proper plan for the exam.

So, at first read the syllabus below with rapt attention before starting preparation.

***SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper 1 Syllabus

>>General Hindi
>>General English

***Staff Selection Commission JHT/SHT Syllabus Paper – 2 (Translation and Essay)

>>Paragraph Translation from English to Hindi
>>Paragraph Translation from Hindi to English
>>Essay in Hindi
>>Essay in English
>>Reading and Writing capability in both languages

Try to solve as problems as you can according to the syllabus of both paper 1 and paper 2.

Read this below mentioned book for good preparation as it is the best book for SSC JHT exam according to the experts.

>>SSC Junior Translater/ Junior Hindi Translator exam book by Arihant

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?