15th May 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

How to join any research center or hospital as medical officer after doing BHMS?

I am Dr Prasun Biswas passed BHMS, want to join any research centre or hospital as madical officer. Please give me details about that . thanking you

15th May 2015, 08:40 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join any research center or hospital as medical officer after doing BHMS?

If you want to become a Medical Officer and join Research center then your current qualification is not enough to get that post because it is quite less than that of requirement to become a medical officer.

Minimum eligibility to apply for the post of Medical Officer in Hospital, Medical Research center etc. :

Candidate must have passed MBBS degree from a recognized university.

You have completed BHMS means Bachelor's in Homeopathic Medical Surgery so I would say that your current qualification is not sufficient but if you go for MBBS then you may join research center and become a medical officer.

As per your current qualification, you can apply for following jobs in hospitals and other medical level research centers :

>> Medical Assistant
>> Medical Associate
>> Medical Executive
>> Representatives of Medical
>> BHMS Doctors Administration in Hospital
>> General Medicine Doctor

There are some other posts you can apply for, after BHMS but to become a Medical Officer, you must have MBBS degree and to join research center for research, you must go for master's degree after your BHMS.

If you complete master's degree in medical field with a particular specialization then you can pursue M.Phil then directly enter research field because M.Phil is related to research field and if goes for PhD then nothing can be better than this course because after completion of PhD, you can become a Medical Officer so think about your career in research and not only in hospital, you can become professor of medical after PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?