15th March 2023, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How to join Pakistan Army as Lieutenant?

Hello I am Bashir fromPakistan. I have completed my 4 year nursing course. Now i want to join Pakistan Army as lieutenant. Please tell me how i apply and how i registered my self online.

15th March 2023, 05:50 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How to join Pakistan Army as Lieutenant?

This is an Educational Portal where we answer every question irrespective of their country, caste or religion. So, whether you are from our beloved country India or any other part of the world. Education and information is for everyone. Surely, you will get answer to your query here.

Check eligibility: You must meet the following eligibility criteria:
  • Pakistani citizen
  • Age between 20 to 25 years (relaxation for certain categories)
  • Unmarried (for males)
  • Minimum height of 5' 4" (162.5 cm)
  • Minimum 60% marks in FA/FSc or equivalent (for technical corps)
  • Minimum 55% marks in BA/BSc or equivalent (for non-technical corps)
  • Nursing degree/diploma for joining as a Nursing Officer

Apply online: Visit the Pakistan Army website (www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk) and register yourself. Fill out the application form and submit it online.

Written Test: After submitting the application, you will have to appear for a written test which covers subjects like English, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.

Physical Test: If you clear the written test, you will have to appear for a physical test which includes running, push-ups, sit-ups, and chin-ups.

Medical Examination: Candidates who pass the physical test will be called for a medical examination.

Interview: Candidates who clear the medical examination will be called for an interview.

Training: If you are selected, you will undergo training at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) for six months.

Note: The selection process may vary depending on the branch you are applying for.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your application!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?