19th July 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How many Assistant Administrative Officer vacancies are available in LIC recruitment?

I have searched alot friends but couldn’t get the correct information. Actually I want to know that how many vacancies are available in LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment? If you know then please tell me.

21st July 2018, 05:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Assistant Administrative Officer vacancies are available in LIC recruitment?

The notification for Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment by Life Insurance Corporation is yet to be released.

Recently, a notification was available at various websites, LIC clarified that it was fake and it said that it is yet to release any such notification for LIC AAO.
21st July 2018, 08:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Assistant Administrative Officer vacancies are available in LIC recruitment?

Number of vacancies for Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies in LIC:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies for Assistant Administrative officer post in LIC are,

Total Number of vacancies - 700 vacancies

SC Category - Current Year (104 vacancies) and Backlog (2 vacancies) - Total 105 vacancies

ST Category - Current Year (52 vacancies) and Backlog (1 vacancy) - Total 53 vacancies

OBC Category - Current Year (192 vacancies) and Backlog (0 vacancies) - Total 192 vacancies

UR Category - Current Year (349 vacancies) and Backlog (0 vacancies) - Total 349 vacancies

Total vacancies - Current Year (697 vacancies) and Backlog (3 vacancies) - Total 700 vacancies
21st July 2018, 10:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no official notification about the Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment examination which is conducted by LIC.

So, it is not possible to give you the correct information about the available number of vacancies.

For more information visit at www.licindia.in.
22nd July 2018, 01:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

LIC conduct entrance examination for recruitment as Assistant Administrative Officer.

Notification is not released for the examination till now.

So, it is not possible to give exact figure about available number of vacancies.

To get updates visit at www.licindia.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?