10th September 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How many District Police Constable vacancies are available in Maharashtra Police?

I have applied for the District Police Constable recruitment of Maharashtra Police. I am preparing to get this job. I just want to know how many vacancies are there for this particular post? Can you please let me know about the vacancies?

13th September 2019, 06:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many District Police Constable vacancies are available in Maharashtra Police?

Total number of District Police Constable vacancies are available in Maharashtra Police is 3357 posts.
13th September 2019, 10:40 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many District Police Constable vacancies are available in Maharashtra Police?

Vacancies are available in Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment is:

~~ 3467 Nos.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th September 2019, 11:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra Police

Name of the Job Position - District Police Constable

Total number of vacancies - 3450 vacancies

>> Division of above mentioned vacancies according to post is given below.

@ For Constables - 3357 vacancies
@ For Prison Sepoy - 93 vacancies

You may please refer to the below vacancies matrix link for getting detailed information.

Click here for notification

Click here for vacancies

Click here to apply online
14th September 2019, 08:26 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment is 3357 Posts.

Last Date of the Application Process: 23rd Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?