3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How many Graduate Electrical Apprentice vacancies are available in Airport Authority of India? Age limit to apply?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me what is the age limit for applying in Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment of Airport Authority of India? I am interested to apply for this recruitment. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies available for this recruitment also.

5th September 2019, 03:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Graduate Electrical Apprentice vacancies are available in Airport Authority of India? Age limit to apply?

There are total 37 vacancies available for Graduate Electrical Apprentice in Airport Authority of India.

Candidates who are going to apply for the recruitment can visit the link below and fill up the online application form.

Web: http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
5th September 2019, 05:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Graduate Electrical Apprentice vacancies are available in Airport Authority of India? Age limit to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me what is the age limit for applying in Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment of Airport Authority of India? I am interested to apply for this recruitment. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies available for this recruitment also.

Number of vacancies available for the Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) in the Airport Authority of India is given below:

Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) – 37 vacancies

Duration of the training – 1 year

Maximum age limit – 26 years as on 01/07/2019 (age limit relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates

Airport Authority of India website link is given Click Here
5th September 2019, 06:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment is 311 posts.

Candidate upper age limit to apply for Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment is 26 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.aai.aero/.
5th September 2019, 07:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The details of Graduate Electrical Apprentice vacancy in Airport Authority of India is discussed as below:

1. There are total 37 vacancies for post of Graduate Electrical Apprentice.

2. The upper age limit is 26 years.

3. The last date to complete application form is 20th September, 2019.
5th September 2019, 11:57 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Total 37 vacancies for Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) and the duration of the training is for one year. The candidate age should be not above 26 years as on as on 01/07/2019 and upper age relaxation is given for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?