7th July 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How many Group X vacancies are available in Indian Air Force recruitment?

I have searched alot friends but couldn’t get the correct information. Actually I want to know that how many vacancies are available in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment? If you know then please tell me.

10th July 2018, 09:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Group X vacancies are available in Indian Air Force recruitment?

The number of vacancies available under Group X posts of Indian Air Force has not notified I'm the official notification released by the Defence Ministry of India. The last date for submission of online application form is 24th July 2018.
10th July 2018, 10:38 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Group X vacancies are available in Indian Air Force recruitment?

The number of vacancies for Group X and Y notification is not mentioned under Indian Air Force recruitment.

It depends upon their discretion. You should prepare well without thinking too much about its number of vacancies. If you have any more query, you can find it under notification which is attached.
10th July 2018, 11:20 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Look, the total number of vacancies are not specified by the Indian Air Force for the recruitment of Group X & Y posts yet. May be, it will be updated soon.
11th July 2018, 06:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies and examination date is not released yet.

The last date of application online application is 24th July 2018.

The selection will completed after qualifying in all Phases.

Phase I - Online examination.

Phase II - Written and Physical Test.

Phase III - Medical Test.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in all the stage will become eligible for final recruitment.
12th July 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Tell me how many vacancies in indian airforce were in 2018 in x group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?