29th January 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

How many Lower Division Assistant vacancies are available under Calcutta High Court recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the vacancies which are available under Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant recruitment. I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies. So, kindly tell me about such vacancies. Thank you!

10th February 2019, 10:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Lower Division Assistant vacancies are available under Calcutta High Court recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Calcutta High Court

Name of the Job Position - Lower Division Assistant

Total number of vacancies - 200 vacancies

Click here for More Details
10th February 2019, 09:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Lower Division Assistant vacancies are available under Calcutta High Court recruitment?

Total number of vacancies available under Calcutta High Court recruitment for the post of Lower Division Assistant is 200.

For more details, you should visit the below official website.
http://calcuttahighcourt.gov.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Edit the answer
12th February 2019, 09:36 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Lower Division Assistant in Calcutta High Court:

Number of vacancies: 200 posts.

For getting more information you can visit this website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?