8th June 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How many Lower Division Clerk vacancies are there in RIMS Imphal?

Sir/Madam, I want to apply in RIMS Imphal for the post of Lower Division Clerk. But before that I would like to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there. Kindly let me know about the vacancies. Waiting for your response!

12th June 2019, 01:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Lower Division Clerk vacancies are there in RIMS Imphal?

Total number of vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk in RIMS Imphal is 09 (Tentative)
Candidates must have qualified Matriculation/10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board and Typing with a minimum speed of 30 wpm in English (relaxable upto 25 wpm for SC/ST candidates)
Or
Computer 150 KDPM in English (relaxable in case of handicap persons) are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Candidates who have knowledge of Computer will be given preference.

Official notification;
http://www.rims.edu.in/secure/wp-con...t-LDC-post.pdf
12th June 2019, 04:17 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** The total number of Lower Division Clerk vacancies are there in RIMS Imphal is 09.

** The candidate should appear in the Walk-in-Interview at Deputy Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal on 18 June 2019.

Time: 09:00 a.m.
12th June 2019, 09:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in RIMS (Regional Institute of Medical Sciences) Imphal Lower Division Clerk recruitment is 9 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.rims.edu.in.
12th June 2019, 10:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are total 9 vacancies available for Lower Division Clerk vacancies are there in RIMS Imphal.

Interested candidates can visit the official website below and fill up the online application form.

Web: http://www.rims.edu.in
13th June 2019, 12:53 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

RIMS (Regional Institute of Medical Science) Imphal Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

## Vacancy: 9 posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?