7th August 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How many Mechanical Diploma Apprentice vacancies are available in Board of Apprenticeship Training?

I am looking forward to apply for Mechanical Diploma Apprentice recruitment of Board of Apprenticeship Training. However, I don’t know how many vacancies are there for this particular post. Can you please tell me about it?

13th August 2019, 05:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Mechanical Diploma Apprentice vacancies are available in Board of Apprenticeship Training?

There are 20 vacancies available for Mechanical Diploma Apprentice in Board of Apprenticeship Training.

Those candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment, can visit the official website below and fill up the online application form.

Web: http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in
13th August 2019, 10:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Mechanical Diploma Apprentice vacancies are available in Board of Apprenticeship Training?

Number of Mechanical Diploma Apprentice vacancies available in Board of Apprenticeship Training are 20 (Twenty).
To apply for the recruitment, you must should have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/institute.

More details is available at below mentioned official notification attachment link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BOAT-Apprentice-Recruitment-Notification-2019.pdf(462.4 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?