9th November 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How many posts are available in Gujarat Police recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?

I would like to know about the educational qualification requisition for applying in Gujarat Police recruitment. Kindly tell me how many posts are available in this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in UPSC for B.A.(Economics) 1st year student? Qualification required to apply?
  2. Eligibility for RTO exam after completing graduation in Pharmacy?
  3. Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?
  4. How many posts are available in DFS, Gujarat for Applied Physics postgraduate?
  5. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  6. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  7. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
  8. Date of Prasar Bharati exam?
  9. Detailed syllabus of Prasar bharati Engineering Assistant Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply in Karnataka Police Constable recruitment being a 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis?
  11. Date of Assistant Loco Pilot entrance exam? Which books to refer for the entrance exam?
  12. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply?
  13. Is there any vacancy available in CCI for B.Com graduate?
  14. Details of TNPL Semi Skilled Production Operator recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  15. Eligibility to appear for MPSC after doing B.A from YCMOU?
  16. Educational qualification required to apply in Damodar Valley Corporation Assistant IT Engineer recruitment?
  17. When the notification of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment will be released? Educational qualification required to apply?
  18. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?

11th November 2016, 06:47 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many posts are available in Gujarat Police recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?

Gujarat Police has released the notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Intelligence Officer and various other posts. You are interested to know about the
educational qualification and number of post available in this recruitment.

Educational qualification: Student must possess any graduation degree from a recognized university.

>>Total Number of Post: 685 posts
** Police Sub Inspector (Unarmed): 220 posts
** Armed Police Sub Inspector (Platoon Commander): 124 posts
** Intelligence Officer: 59 posts
** Assistant Police Sub Inspector (Unarmed): 200 posts
** Assistant Intelligence Officer: 82 posts

**If you want to know the selection pattern, age limit etc or have any doubt regarding the educational qualification then you can go through the detailed advertisement in below attachment. In my opinion if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 17th November 2016

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?