19th July 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in CSPHCL for the post of Assistant Civil Engineer. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancies. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
21st July 2018, 04:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?

CSPHCL stands for Chhattisgrah State Power Holding Company Limited.

The total number of vacancies available in recent notification is 40 for Assistant Engineer in trade of Civil Engineering.

The last date to apply for recruitment is 21-30 years. Last date to apply for recruitment is 8th August.
21st July 2018, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment are 40.

To be eligible to apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from a recognised university.
22nd July 2018, 09:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available for the post of Assistant Civil Engineer in CSPHCL:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available for the post of Assistant Civil Engineer is given below,

Name of the Organization - Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer (AE) - Civil (Trainee)

Number of vacancies for AE (Civil) - 40 vacancies

Division of vacancies of the above post's vacancies are given below,

@ Total Vacancies - 40
* UR - 13 vacancies
* OBC - 4 vacancies
* SC - 6 vacancies
* ST - 17 vacancies
PWD - (1-UR, 1-ST{OA, OL, HH})

Click here for Official notification

Click here to Apply
23rd July 2018, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in CSPHCL for the post of Assistant Civil Engineer. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancies. Kindly tell me asap.

The following number of vacancies are available in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment:

Unreserved – 13

OBC – 4

SC – 6

ST – 17

Total ------------- 40
23rd July 2018, 08:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The vacancies available in CSPHCL recruitment are:

Assistant Engineer (Civil Engineering): 40.

Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering): 24.

You must apply for the exam before 8th August, 2018.
5th August 2018, 12:20 PM
Narendra2121

There are 40 vacancies available in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?