28th October 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in OMPL Technician Apprentice? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd November 2018, 08:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in OMPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)

Name of the Job Position - Technician Apprentice

>> For Chemical Engineering - 2 vacancies

>> For Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 2 vacancies

>> For Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering - 1 vacancy

Click here for More Details
2nd November 2018, 04:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment are 05. Details of OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> Chemical Engineering :- 02
--> Electrical and Electronics Engineering :- 02
--> Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering :- 01
2nd November 2018, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in OMPL Technician Apprentice? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Following number of vacancies are available in the OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment:

Chemical Engineering – 2

Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 2

Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 1

Total – 5

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
2nd November 2018, 08:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are total 5 vacancies available under OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.ompl.co.in) and apply for the recruitment.
4th November 2018, 08:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

OMPL refers to ONGC Mangalore Petroleum Limited and as per the advertisement released for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment the total number of vacancies available is 5 (five) which is divided among the candidates having completed their diploma in engineering in different discipline as below :-

* For Diploma in Electrical and Instrumentation engineering degree holders :- 2.

* For Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering degree holders :- 2.

* For Diploma in Chemical engineering degree holders :- 1.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://ompl.co.in:8080/appreg/advert...2018-final.pdf to download the notification released for the same recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?