10th February 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available through Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2021? Tips to prepare for the interview?

Sir, I am preparing for the PSC exams from the last 2 years and I have applied for the Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Exam of this year. I am a BE Mechanical Engineer and I want to know how many vacancies are there department wise through this examination? And kindly share some tips to prepare for the interview.

12th February 2021, 03:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available through Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2021? Tips to prepare for the interview?

Vacancies are available in Jharkhand PSC (Public Service Commission) Combined Civil Services Exam 2021 is 252 posts.

Pay scale allotted to Jharkhand PSC (Public Service Commission) Combined Civil Services Exam 2021 is Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400 or Rs. 4,800 per month.

Selection Procedure of Jharkhand PSC (Public Service Commission) Combined Civil Services Exam 2021 will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam and Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
13th February 2021, 09:36 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available through Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2021? Tips to prepare for the interview?

Total vacancies available in Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2021 is given below.

Total 252 Vacancies available under this recruitment.

Tips to prepare for interview.

• Keep yourself updated with current issues of state.

• You should know History, Geography and Politics of state throughly.

• Make yourself aware of each and every key point of state social life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?