31st May 2019, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in Vizag Steel for the post of Trade Apprentice. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancies. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

1st June 2019, 06:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment?

There are total 319 vacancies available for under Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment.

Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment, can visit the official website below and fill up the online application form.

Web: https://www.vizagsteel.com
1st June 2019, 07:27 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Vacancies are available in Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment is 319 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.vizagsteel.com.
1st June 2019, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies available under Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment are 319.

Vacancies for Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Draughts’Man(Mech), Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter, R&AC, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, PASAA trades are available under Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment.
2nd June 2019, 09:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies in this Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Vizag Steel Plant

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

Total Number of vacancies - 319 vacancies

>> Trades in which apprenticeship offered are,
* Welder, Fitter, Carpenter, Machinist, Draught'Man (Mech), R&AC, Instrument Mechanic, PASAA, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Welder Diesel Mechanic..etc.,

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
2nd June 2019, 01:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in Vizag Steel for the post of Trade Apprentice. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancies. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

There are totally 319 Trade Apprentice vacancies available in Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment.

Candidates who have studied the following trades are eligible to apply: Turner, Fitter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Welder, Machinist, Carpenter, Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, R & AC, PASAA, Electronic Mechanic and Instrument Mechanic.
2nd June 2019, 10:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Total vacancies available in Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment are 319.
Applicants who have completed SSC / Matric / 19th class and ITI (NCVT) in Applicants who have completed SSC / Matric / X Std. and ITI (NCVT) in respective trade are eligible to apply for Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment.

You can find details on;;
https://www.vizagsteel.com/code/tend...e_app_proc.pdf
2nd June 2019, 11:11 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Name of the organization : VizAg steel

Number of vacancies : 319 posts.

Trades in which recruitment offered :

>>Fitter

>>Turner

>> Machinist

>>Draughts Man

>>Welder

>>Diesel Mechanic

>>Carpenter

>>Electrician

>>R& Ac

>>Instrument Mechanic

>>Electronic Mechanic.

The above vacancies will be segregated as per different trade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?