6th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in WAPCOS Limited Lab Technician recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for WAPCOS Limited Lab Technician recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

10th August 2019, 03:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in WAPCOS Limited Lab Technician recruitment?

Here is the vacancy list under the recruitment of WAPCOS Limited,

Site Engineers/ Sr.Lab. Technician (Civil)- 2
Lab Technician (Civil)- 7
Data Entry Operator- 1
Helper- 1
Driver cum Helper (HMV)- 3
Total- 15.
10th August 2019, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in WAPCOS Limited Lab Technician recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for WAPCOS Limited Lab Technician recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

Number of vacancies available in the WAPCOS Limited recruitment is given below:

Lab Technician (Civil) – 7

Site Engineers / Senior Lab Technician (Civil) – 2

Data Entry Operator – 1

Helper – 2

Driver cum Helper – 3
10th August 2019, 04:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Vacancies are available in WAPCOS Limited Lab Technician recruitment is:

~~ 7 Nos.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
10th August 2019, 05:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are total 7 vacancies available for Lab Technician in WAPCOS Limited recruitment.

Candidates who want to work for this position, can send their duly filled application form to "WAPCOS Limited, No.990, 50th Street, TVS Colony, Collector Nagar, Anna Nagar West Extension, Chennai-600 101, Telephone: 044-26541375".
10th August 2019, 07:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the official notification, the total number of vacancies available for the post of Lab Technician (Civil) under WAPCOS Limited recruitment is 07 (seven).

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official link of WAPCOS limited i.e; www.wapcos.co.in.
10th August 2019, 11:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Total number of vacancies are available in WAPCOS Limited Lab Technician recruitment are as follows:-
Site Engineers/ Sr. Lab Technician (Civil)- 02 Posts
Lab Technician (Civil)- 07 Posts
Data Entry Operators- 01 Posts
10th August 2019, 11:39 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

WAPCOS Limited Lab Technician recruitment:

>> Number of Vacancies:- 7 posts.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.wapcos.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?