22nd October 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Operation Theatre Technician recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BSc graduate and I have heard about Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Operation Theatre Technician recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as an Operation Theatre Technician. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

26th October 2019, 07:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Operation Theatre Technician recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Vacancies are available in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Operation Theatre Technician recruitment is 45 years.

Requirements to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Operation Theatre Technician recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor of Science with 1 year experience in relevant field OR 10+2 with Science with 5 years experience in relevant field. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.becil.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?