2nd March 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Apprentice recruitment?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Naval Dockyard Mumbai is published the recruitment for Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Apprentice. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

10th March 2019, 08:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Apprentice recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Apprentice recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Naval Dockyard Mumbai

Name of the Job Position - Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Apprentice

Total Number of vacancies for this post - 20 vacancies

Major important dates of this recruitment are,

@ Starting date to apply online - 6th August, 2018
@ Last date for receipt of applications - 27th August, 2018
18th May 2022, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Apprentice recruitment?

navy dockyard mumbai new bharti 2022 new update
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?