7th December 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

Hi everyone, I came to know that ONGC is published the recruitment for Junior Technical Assistant. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

9th December 2018, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I came to know that ONGC is published the recruitment for Junior Technical Assistant. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

There are 3 Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) vacancies available in ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment. Those candidates who have passed BSc with Chemistry as main subject are eligible to apply for the Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) recruitment in ONGC. Candidates should apply online from 12/12/2018 to 01/01/2019 till 18:00 hrs for the Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) recruitment in ONGC. Candidates can find the details website link given Click Here
9th December 2018, 06:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - ONGC

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)

Total Number of vacancies for this post - 3 vacancies

Division of vacancies are,

@ General Category - 3 vacancies
@ OBC category - 0 vacancies
@ ST Category - 0 vacancies
@ SC Category - 0 vacancies

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?